The cattle/cow peeling/skinning machine is used to peel off the cowhide in the cattle abattoir halal slaughter line. It is one of the most important cattle slaughtering equipment for cattle abattoir/slaughterhouse (click here to learn how to build a cattle slaughter line ). It realizes the automatic feeding into the line after mechanical peeling without affecting the automatic operation of the conveyor line. The peeling efficiency is high and the production volume is large.
According to the structure and characteristics of the peeling machine, it can be divided into mechanical type and hydraulic type.
1. Mechanical peeling machine
The mechanical peeling machine completes the peeling process through the mechanical transmission of the sprocket and the conveyor chain. The structure is relatively backward and easy to damage the cattlehide.
2. Hydraulic peeling machine
At present, hydraulic peeling machines are widely used in global cattle abattoir slaughter lines. And the hydraulic peeling machines can be divided into single-column and double-column in terms of structure.
The single-column hydraulic peeling machine
The single-column hydraulic peeling machine has two left and right peeling lifting tables integrated with the peeling machine, and the structure is relatively compact.
The double-column hydraulic peeling machine
The double-column hydraulic peeling machine is mainly composed of a frame, a hydraulic cylinder, a scooter, a peeling roller, a hydraulic motor and a hydraulic station. The sliding speed of the scooter and the rotation speed of the pulling drum can be adjusted through the electric control box. The top-down peeling method is used to separate the skin from the carcass, and the cowhide is wrapped around the peeling roller to avoid the pollution of the skin to the surface of the carcass.
- Turn on the main switch of the electric control box during operation, and the hydraulic peeler enters the ready-to-work state.
- When the “up” button is pressed, the hydraulic device drives the peeling roller to the top position of the peeling rack, and the pre-peeled cowhide is tied to the roller.
- Then when you press the “down” button, the peeling roller starts to pull the skin, and the scooter slides down at a constant speed.
- At the same time, the hydraulic motor is controlled, and the drum rotates forward to roll down the cowhide to complete the pulling action together.
- When the scooter slides to the bottom, the peeling roller rolls the cowhide and stops rotating. The hydraulic motor is again controlled to reverse the peeling roller to loosen the peeled cowhide. The scooter slides upwards at the same time to send the cowhide into the cowhide air conveying system. A bullshit action.
- The peeler must be used in conjunction with the pneumatic lifting platform and the cattle pile during use. During the peeling process, the operator uses the lifting table to cooperate with the operation to prevent carcass damage and try to ensure that the skin is not broken and does not contain fat.